Discovering Malt Whisky: Day-Tour from Edinburgh
- Visit Glengoyne, a quaint distillery located at the foot of a delightful hill
- Admire views and take postcard-perfect photos to share with your friends and family from Loch Lomond National Park
- Explore Deanston distillery, a large distillery with a fascinating industrial past
From here, you take a scenic drive to the shores of Loch Lomond for a tasty pub lunch and the chance to sample some local beer. After lunch it is recommended to take a short walk to the viewpoint overlooking the loch before heading towards the second distillery of the day.
Deanston Distillery is a converted cotton mill on the banks of the River Teith has many interesting features and produces some unique whisky flavours. After a relaxed afternoon visit here you return to Edinburgh with the stories and flavors of single malt whisky fresh in your mind. You will return to Edinburgh at approximately 6:15 PM.
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Story telling from a professional driver/guide
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Minimum age is 18 years.
You're restricted to 14 kg (31lbs) of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.