Edinburgh Airport: Airlink Bus Transfer
- Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Edinburgh on the convenient Airlink bus
- Relax with free Wi-Fi and comfortable seats
- Enjoy generous luggage space and frequent day and night departures
Airlink 100 buses are located just outside the main airport entrance and easy to find. They offer comfortable seating, generous luggage space, and free Wi-Fi to keep you connected. Enjoy all the comforts you require, with frequent daily departures on a dedicated express service between the airport and city center.
Sit back on the approximately 30-minute journey, whatever time of day or night you arrive. Buses depart at least every 10 minutes. Between 1:00 AM and 4:15 AM, journeys are operated every 15 minutes.
The bus stops in both directions are as follows (except Princes St which is drop-off only):
• Edinburgh Zoo
• Haymarket Station
• West End – Shandwick Place
• Princes St (drop off only)
• Waverley Bridge
Single tickets can be used for one single journey in either direction. You can board the Airlink bus at any stop.
Return tickets have no expiry date and your return journey does not need to be booked in advance.
- Bus transfer to/from Edinburgh Airport
Prepare for the activity
Airlink kiosk at Edinburgh Airport: located outside UK Arrivals or Waverley Station. If the kiosk is closed, the bus driver will exchange your voucher. Vouchers can also be exchanged on board the bus at every station: • Edinburgh Zoo • Murrayfield • Haymarket Station • West End – Shandwick Place • Princes St (drop off only) • Waverley BridgeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Customers must print their GetYourGuide voucher to be exchanged for a ticket at the kiosk at Edinburgh Airport. Mobile vouchers will not be accepted
• Return tickets are available on an open return basis, which means there is no expiry for the return portion of your ticket meaning that you can return when you want
• Children younger than 5 go free