Sunset Hiking Workout from Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a few hours away from the hustle and bustle of Dubrovnik's Old Town
- See Dubrovnik and the offshore islands from the top of a mountain
- Get some great exercise while taking in spectacular views
At the top is a military fort built in the early 19th century, during the Napoleonic Wars. Today it houses the Museum of the Croatian War for Independence.
Hike to another part of the mountain on paths known only to locals. Descend from the northwest side of mountain for views of the new port and the Elafiti archipelago.
The path is well marked but rocky, so sturdy trainers or hiking shoes are necessary. The distance covered is around 9 km.
- Professional guide
- Energy bar
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Boninovo bus stop 10 minutes before the scheduled starting time for the tour. This is the second bus stop from Pile Gate. If you are at Pile Gate turn your back to the Old Town and walk along the road until you reach the point where road forks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Dress code is smart casual
• Not recommended for those with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• A moderate amount of walking is involved