Dubrovnik: 1.5-Hour Old Town Guided Walking Tour
- Explore the heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town and learn how the city became one of the most prosperous and advanced maritime republics for centuries
- Visit Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks, including the Franciscan Monastery, D’Onofrio’s Fountain, and Orlando’s Column
- Hear mesmerizing stories and facts that make up over 1,400 years of Dubrovnik’s history, including the classical period of the Republic of Ragusa
- Stroll through the Old Town with a local guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism
- Choose between morning or afternoon options
Beginning at Pile Gate, at the storied western entrance to the Old Town, your local guide will lead you to Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks (you won't enter any churches or museums). See D’Onofrio’s Fountain, Orlando’s Column, Rector’s Palace, and many more. Take in the beautiful sights, and listen as your guide shares mesmerizing stories and remarkable facts from over 1,400 years of Dubrovnik’s dramatic history, including the classical period of the Republic of Ragusa.
This 1.5-hour tour will give you a thorough background on the essential role Dubrovnik played in the civilized world’s history. You will learn about the city’s impressive economic, social, and cultural achievements over the centuries, and immerse yourself in the city’s electric atmosphere.
- Guided walk conducted by a professional local tourist guide, licensed by the Croatian Ministry of Tourism
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
When you get there
The walking tour begins at Pile bus stop (in front of Sky bar) the last stop for all city buses and taxis when heading towards the pedestrian zone of the old town (Brsalje 8-11, Dubrovnik). Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶