Dubai Falconry Safari
- Explore the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on a nature drive
- Enjoy the traditional 90-minute interactive Falconry Experience
- Have a greater spotted eagle, Harris’s hawk, and desert eagle owl trained to your gloved fist
- Visit the unique Dubai Falcon Souq and the UAE’s only Falconry Museum
Later, when you arrive at the Emirati Falcon Hunting Camp in the shade of an ancient ghaf tree, you’ll be welcomed in the traditional way with Arabic coffee and dates. The falconry experience begins with helping in the training of the greater spotted eagle, desert eagle owl, and Harris’s hawk.
All of these birds will be flown to the fist and you’ll be encouraged to participate, a truly unique opportunity. Next you’ll be one of the very few to participate in the most modern of all training techniques, when the staff flies a peregrine falcon, the planet’s fastest animal, to a drone.
As an optional add on, you might like to have breakfast at the luxurious Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa, or a picnic-style canapé breakfast in the comfort of the Falcon Camp.
- Pick-up and drop off in a luxury 4-wheel-drive vehicle
- Professional falconer and qualified guide
- Wildlife drive
- Arabic coffee and dates
- 90-minute Falconry Experience
- Visit to Dubai Falcon Souq and the UAE’s only Falconry Museum
- 5 per cent VAT
Prepare for the activity
• This is a shared tour