Dubai: Private 4-Hour Cultural Walking Tour with Lunch
Pick-up includedYour hotel in Dubai
- Discover the cultural side and traditional sites of Dubai
- Get to know Bedouin customs and traditions
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant near Dubai Creek
- Learn about the early days of settlement in Dubai
As you’ll see on your walking tour, the district is now home to art galleries and restaurants, but you’ll still get a sense of Dubai as it was at the turn of the 20th century. Its also a place where you will get the chance to visit to the Camel Museum, and then the Horse Museum, Heritage Village, and the Diving Village.
Continue to Al Fahidi Fort, which was converted to a museum in 1971 to preserve the culture and the heritage of the city. Experience the traditional style of local life, and see how the wind towers were used to cool most Bedouin summer houses.
Your walking tour will take you along the narrow streets, where you’ll see Indian temples and the old market, or Mina Bazar. Enjoy crossing the glittering Dubai Creek by traditional abras (water taxi boats). Your luxury private car will be waiting after your visit to the spice and gold market to transfer you back to your hotel or one of your desired locations.
- Tour guide
- Water and soft drinks during the tour
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant
- Admission to museums and heritage centers
- Private abra (water taxi) ride
- Gratuities (optional)