Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Muscat: 3 Hop-On Hop-Off City Tours
- Explore the traditional Muttrah Souk, the Old Quarter, and more in Muscat
- See the major sights of Dubai, including the Burj Al Arab hotel and the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
- Hop on and off the bus as many times as you like during the validity of your tickets
Your classic ticket gives you unlimited access to a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Muscat. Take in the magnificent views from an open-top bus on a tour that is the perfect introduction to Oman’s capital city.
The carefully designed route takes you to the major landmarks and historic sights, while your personal recorded commentary (available in 6 languages) tells you about the history and culture of the city.
From the moment the bus departs you’ll be mesmerized by the majesty of Muscat. Sit back, relax, and take in the stunning scenery and mountainous backdrop.
The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Muscat departs every day from Muttrah Souk at 09:00, with a frequency: every 30 minutes from November to April, and every 2 hours from May to October. Your ticket is valid for a 24-hour period, any day of the week during operating hours The Big Bus Muscat tour lasts 1 hour 45 minutes in total without hopping off.
The tour of Dubai also includes Classic ticket validity and enables you to hop on and off throughout the city. Enjoy recorded commentary that’s available in 12 languages. All the major sights are included, from the Burj Al Arab Hotel and the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, to the traditional souks along the Dubai Creekside.
Your ticket also comes with a complimentary Dhow cruise, a water bus journey, and a ride in a traditional Abra. Benefit from free entry to 10 museums.
Enjoy your day by visiting all the sites you wish to see; from museums, to heritage sites, to glamorous shopping malls. Your complimentary rewards booklet, with substantial retail, leisure, and dining discounts is sure to come in handy.
The Big Bus ticket combines 3 routes: the City Tour, which takes 2 hours, the Beach Tour, which takes 2 hours 20 minutes, and the Marina Tour, which takes 1 hour 30 minutes without hopping off.
Buses depart daily from WAFI Mall and Deira City Center from 09:00 to 17:00, and operate from 08:30 to 20:00. The last bus departure for the Red, Green, and Blue routes is at 18:00. The bus frequency is every 15 minutes on the City Tour and Beach Tour, and every 20 minutes on the Marina Tour during the high tourism season (October to April).
In Abu Dhabi you’ll have a classic ticket with 24-hour validity that enables you to hop on and off the sightseeing bus at various points throughout the city. You’ll enjoy digitally-recorded commentary on board, available in 10 languages. All of Abu Dhabi’s major sights are included on the tour; from the opulent Emirates Hotel to the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, from the impressive harbor-front skyline to the lush mangrove swamps adjacent to Abu Dhabi Island.
The Big Bus Abu Dhabi ticket combines the choice of 2 routes: the Red Route (City Tour), which lasts 2 hours without hopping off, and the Island Shuttle (Yas Island) which is 2 hours. Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours during operating hours. There are 22 stops on the Big Bus Abu Dhabi itinerary.
Buses depart regularly throughout the day from the Marina Mall, from 09:00 to 19:30. The last bus departure for the Red Route is 17:00, and 17:30 for the Island Tour. Bus frequency is every 30 minutes on the Red Route and every 90 minutes on the Island Tour (October to April). You can hop on and off as many times as you like during the validity of your ticket.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Muscat
- Personal recorded commentary
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Dubai (3 routes, 26 stops, 12 languages)
- Big Bus shuttles
- Dhow Cruises
- Entry to 10 museums
- 5 walking tours (November to April)
- WiFi on the bus
- Reward booklet
- Hop-on hop-off audio guide
- Transportation between Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off tour during operational hours (2 routes, 24 stops, 12 languages)
- Headphones for the audio commentary
- Dhow Cruise
- Entry to Al Hosn Museum
- Entry to Etihad Gallery
- Entry to Heritage Village
- WiFi on the bus
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages
- Visa to travel between Muscat and UAE (5 Omani Rials for Non-German travellers, purchase from the Aiport)
- Transportation between Muscat-Dubai and Muscat-Abu Dhabi
Prepare for the activity
You can hop on the Big Bus at any of the stops on the routes (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat)as per your booking, however you will have to hop off at the main stops to redeem your voucher against a Big Bus ticket. The driver / sales representative will indicate this to you before arriving at the stop with a sales point. You can hop on the bus again after exchanging your printed voucher against a ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• All buses have a ramp on board making the buses accessible to wheelchairs and people with walking difficulties
• From Dubai to Abu Dhabi there is a free return shuttle.
• Cruise Terminal Guests: there is a free shuttle provided from the cruise terminal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Muscat to one of the main stops where you can join the hop-on, hop-off tour. There is a free return shuttle back to the cruise terminal every hour. The Sales representatives will give you all of the information
• Transportation is included between Dubai and Abu Dhabi on a shuttle. The date is to be booked by the supplier's sales representative on the day of your visit
• Tours can be taken across the duration of a week, 1 city per day