Dubai Helicopter Flight from The Palm to The Burj Khalifa
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-ups can be arranged for free (for Dubai only). Please contact the local tour provider after making your booking (at least 24 hours before the flight) to arrange a transfer.
- Fly above Dubai like a rock star in a luxurious helicopter
- See the iconic Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa
- Get a bird's-eye view of World Islands and the Palm
- See Dubai’s iconic buildings and magnificent skyline from a unique perspective
- Listen to the live narration by your professional, experienced pilot
Fly for 12 minutes from Atlantis The Palm heading to Burj Khalifa, flying over Burj Al Arab and the Dubai Coastline. Or choose the 15 minute flight from Atlantis The Palm to Burj Khalifa via Burj Al Arab, the World Islands viewed from the south pole, Port Rashid, Palm Jumeirah. Or see it all on the 25 minute flight from Atlantis The Palm to the old Dubai Creek via the Burj Al Arab, the World Islands, Burj Khalifa, Union House, Port Rashid, back south to Ski Dubai, Jebel Ali horse track, new Dubai, Media City, Internet City, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Emirates livings and back to the Atlantis The Palm Helipad.
See Dubai’s iconic buildings and magnificent skyline from a unique perspective. Each helicopter has 6 seats, including 3 window seats for maximum views.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Dubai hotels (15 and 25 minute options only)
- 10% off the price of souvenir photos
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (12 minute option)
- Souvenir photo
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Food and drinks
- Professional cameras
• Please have your passport with you. In accordance with local laws, each passenger on board a plane or helicopter needs to be checked in with their passport
• Please choose the approximate start time for your flight at the time of booking. The exact flight time available will be emailed to you after your booking
• Ipads and selfie sticks are not permitted on board
• Please note that you must contact the local tour operator at least 24 hours prior to the flight departure in order to arrange your hotel pick-up and drop off (only for 15 and 25-minute options, the 12-minute option does not include a pick-up)