Dresden's Neustadt by Night: Subculture and Pubs
- Discover the city by night, an unforgettable experience
- See this quarter of the city from a new perspective
- Visit the best bars and pubs in town
- Enjoy free drinks in Dresden's most exciting quarter
- Become a citizen of Dresden's "Colorful Republic"
Dresden was rebuilt after the bombing of the Second World War and has over the course of years become one of Germany's cultural centers. Take part in a night-time experience and get a glimpse of the Dresdners' way of life.
This guided tour offers a unique opportunity to learn about the city's past, and to soak up its culture and nightlife.
Discover remnants of DDR architecture, as well as the more modern facets of this artistic quarter. Experience the unique contrast between dance-hall and backyard-bar atmospheres.
Hear stories of legendary visitors and their adventures in local pubs. Such fantastic tales of people and places, which your guide will relate to you, could only come from Dresden.
At the end of the tour, your guide can take you to other places in Dresden, or you could discover the town on your own initiative.
Take part in this interesting tour through Dresden's New Town district!
- 3 small drink breaks in various bars and pubs
- The tour can be led in 2 languages - German and English - upon request
- Local transport
- Acquisition of your "Colorful Republic of Neustadt" passport stamp
Prepare for the activity
Albertplatz, on the north side of the Artesischer Brunnen, near the Vodaphone shop. Keep an eye out for the blue triangular flag. Below the Adventure Room. You can reach Albertplatz with the tram: lines 3, 6, 7, 8 and 11Open in Google Maps ⟶