Rotterdam and The Hague: Tour with Visit to Pottery Factory
- Visit the Eternal Peace Flame at the Peace Palace in The Hague
- Discover avant-garde Rotterdam with free time to explore the city
- Learn the history of typical Dutch pottery at De Delftse Pauw factory
- Enjoy convenient, private transportation from central Amsterdam
Next, head to modern and vibrant Rotterdam to check out the famous Erasmus Bridge and examples of Dutch Modernist architecture. Explore the city at your own pace, with time to check out the many restaurants as well as the recently opened Markhal – a spectacular market with an innovative design.
On the way back, make a quick stop in Delft to visit De Delftse Pauw, a traditional Dutch pottery factory and one of the few companies that still produces hand-painted traditional Delftware. Hear the stories of the close relationship between the Orange-Nassau family and the city of Delft and learn the interesting history of this craft.
- Round-trip transportation
- Walking tour in The Hague
- Free time in Rotterdam
- Visit to pottery factory
- Optional written explanation in Spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Visit to the city of Delft (only a visit to the pottery factory is included)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the group at Prins Hendrikkade 52 at 8:45 AM. Look for a guide with a blue umbrella or a name tag with the Amsterdam Guías & Tours logo. The bus leaves at 9:00 AM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Traveling with luggage? Not a problem! Leave your bags on our private bus during the tour.