Cygnet Bay Unique Tidal Waterfall Reefs Scenic Cruise
- Marvel at the unique tidal phenomenon, a cascading waterfall reef
- Discover the unique reefs and tides only found in the Kimberley
- Visit Cygnet Bay, one of the most beautiful locations in all of Australia
Your sea safari departs from Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm on an amphibious sea vessel. Transfer to the tour vessel, a 12-seater rib with twin 250-horsepower engines, ideally suited for the tides in the area. The highlight of the tour is the emergence of a reef with a cascading waterfall on outgoing tides.
With turquoise blue water and white sand beaches largely untouched by human interference, the region around Cygnet Bay is considered one of the most beautiful locations in all of Australia. Extend your stay for a night or longer and experience life on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula with a million star view.
- 2-hour sea safari tour
- Experienced guide
- Transport to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Cape Leveque Road, Dampier Peninsula, Western Australia. The Farm is located approximately 200-kilometres north of Broome (2.5-hour drive) or 1,800-kilometres north of Perth. A 4WD vehicle is required. You can drive or coordinate flight transfers. Transport from Broome is not included in tour price.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bring a bottle of water, sunscreen, a hat and your camera
• Due to the remote location, shops and fuel are limited, and often closed on weekends
• Transport to the farm is not included; you can coordinate flight transfers or self-drive, it is 2.5-hours away from Broome and a 4WD vehicle required
• Accommodation in luxury safari tents, pearlers cottages or camping sites are available at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm. There is a restaurant onsite. You can coordinate accommodation directly with the local operator post-booking at an additional cost, subject to availability