Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm Behind-the-Scenes Tour & Live Harvest
- Learn the history of Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Witness a live pearl harvest and discover the value of these unique gems
- Learn how Cygnet Bay cultivates some of the most sought-after and beautiful pearls in the world
Your knowledgeable guide will demonstrate a live pearl harvest and give you a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the fully operational pearl farm. Your tour concludes with an in-depth pearl grading and appreciation session that will leave you feeling like a pearl expert. It’s with these exquisite gems that Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is honored to share a unique and coveted treasure with seekers of true natural beauty.
With turquoise blue water and white sand beaches largely untouched by human interference, the region around Cygnet Bay is considered one of the most beautiful locations in all of Australia. Extend your stay for a night or longer and experience life on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula with a million star view.
- 1-hour tour
- Knowledgable guide
- Live pearl harvest
- Transport to Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Cape Leveque Road, Dampier Peninsula, Western Australia. The Farm is located approximately 200-kilometres north of Broome (2.5-hour drive) or 1,800-kilometres north of Perth. A 4WD vehicle is required. You can self-drive or coordinate flight transfers. Transport from Broome is not included in tour price.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to the remote location, shops and fuel are limited, and often closed on weekends
• Transport to the farm is not included; you can coordinate flight transfers or self-drive, it is 2.5-hours away from Broome and a 4WD vehicle required
• Accommodation in luxury safari tents, pearlers cottages or camping sites are available at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm. There is a restaurant onsite. You can coordinate accommodation directly with the local operator post-booking at an additional cost, subject to availability