Kissamos: Balos and Gramvousa Private Sailing Trip with Meal
- Visit the famous Balos Lagoon and Gramvousa Island
- Avoid the crowds on the ferry and enjoy a private cruise with your friends
- Spend a day sailing, swimming, snorkeling, and hiking to the top of the Venetian fortress
- Enjoy a Cretan meal onboard with wine, beer, and soft drinks
After about 1.5 hours of sailing, reach the lagoon, home to one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe. Swim and snorkel in the turquoise water, or treat yourself to some relaxing and sunbathing on the white sand for the next two hours.
Afterwards, enjoy a traditional Cretan lunch onboard the ship. Your next stop is the island of Imeri Gramvousa, where you can enjoy the stunning beach and swim in the crystal-clear water.
If you'd like to snap an amazing photo of the Balos Lagoon, you will have the opportunity from the top of Gramvousa after a leisurely, 20-minute hike. At the top, built into the rock, you will spot the Venetian Castle, one of the most famous fortresses in Crete.
The views from here are seriously breathtaking. After a full day of sun and sea, your skipper will start the journey back to Kissamos Port. Onboard, rest or nap in the covered cabin, hang out in the covered dining area, and utilize the bathroom with shower.
- Sailing cruise to Balos and Gramvousa
- Experienced skipper and crew
- Lunch with soft drinks, wine, and beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Sun umbrellas for the beach
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat