From Agios Nikolaos Area: Day Trip to Chrissi Island
Pickup includedYour hotel in the Agios Nikolaos area
- Embark on a beautiful drive to Ierapetra by bus, accompanied by the morning sun
- Sail to Chrissi Island through the turquoise Libyan Sea
- Swim and relax in crystal clear waters
- Take in the untouched natural beauty of Chrissi Island
Chrissi Island, or Gaidouronisi, meaning Golden Beach or Donkey Island, is an uninhabited island around 15 kilometers south of Ierapetra. 7 kilometers in length and covering an area of 4,743 km, the island is covered in golden sand and a rare variety of Lebanon cedars.
Anchoring on the south side of the island, head to the nearby beach for swimming and sunbathing. Walk the path running through the island and the cedar forest to the otherworldly beach of Chrissi Ammos. Hunt for seashells, check out the rockier coast of the island, or make the trek to the island’s lighthouse.
Swim in turquoise crystal clear waters and soak up the sun in this magical and totally undisturbed place of natural beauty.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Return boat ticket to Chrissi Island
- Food and drink
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat