From the Heraklion Area: Day Trip to Chrissi Island
Pickup includedPickup on the main road, the bus stop, taxi station, or entrance to the hotel or specific building. Please arrive to your designated pickup point 5 minutes before the departure time.
- Visit an uninhabited island in Crete and discover a fascinating world of golden sand beaches and natural cedar forests
- Enjoy the journey on the Libyan Sea and admire the dazzling blue water
- Explore the rocky volcanic island and admire the beautiful dunes as well as the remains of former dwellings and ruins
Drive to the south of Crete and reach the picturesque old town of Lerapetra. Climb aboard the boat at the port of Lerapetra and travel through the crystal clear waters of the Libyan Sea. With luck you will see dolphins, and finally reach Chrissi – also called the Golden Island.
Admire untouched nature – a paradise of unparalleled flora and fauna. Stroll through a natural cedar forest, enjoy the incredible tranquility and discover corals and shells, dunes and salt marshes.
- Ride in a modern, fully air-conditioned coach
- Boat ticket (€16 adults, children up to 12 years €8)
- Local tax (€1)
- BBQ (optional, €5)