Rome: VIP Small-Group Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Enjoy priority access to the Colosseum through skip-the-line access
- Explore all of Ancient Rome with a VIP small-group tour
- Take in incredible views of the Emperor's Palace and ancient Roman ruins which still stand today
You will then enter the amphitheater and explore the first and second levels, learning about its structure, engineering, history, and functions. After visiting the Colosseum, which will have about 1.5 hours to enter the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum with your guide, who will lead you to the most fascinating and historically important areas of Roman Times.
After exploring the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum in depth, you will finish your tour at the Palatine Hill. Whilst there you can feel free to ask your guide about any recommendations on where to go next, which exit is the most suitable for you, and any further information you wish to obtain.
- Skip-the-line VIP priority access
- Headsets to hear your tour guide clearly
- All fees and ticket costs
- Group of a maximum of 10 people
- Walking tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point will be at the exit of the Colosseum metro station (upper level), in Largo Gaetana Agnesi. As you exit, you will be looking on your left for your tour representatives wearing a purple shirt with "Crown Tours" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶