Cologne: Haunted Cologne City Exploration Game & Tour
- Discover the most haunted streets, villas, and squares in the city
- Learn the haunted stories around the Cologne Cathedral, Alter Market, and more
- Solve clues on your phone while you visit the haunted Cologne
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Enjoy a city game available in English and German
Each clue will lead you from one place to another, giving you exact directions, so you won’t need a map, a GPS or a guide. When you solve it and guess the answer, the secret story of that place is unlocked. Along the way, you’ll find horror stories that will give you the chills. Dare you go on this tour?
Complete the tour at your own pace as there's no time limit, though around two hours is normally enough. Pause the game at any time, and restart whenever you want from the last place you visited.
For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.
- City game in English and German
- 24/7 customer support
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Go to 204 Aachener Street, near Melaten Park. Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store. Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the game.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
• The quest is available in English and German
• It’s better to play the city exploration game at night, to really experience the haunted city
• You have to be at the starting point in order to begin or else the game will not start
• You can pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
• It will take you from 1.5 to 2 hours to complete, but there is no time limit, so you can finish it at your own pace
• A full refund is available if you do not enjoy this self-guided tour
• The quest is great for large groups and team events
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase)