Cologne: 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour
- Ride through Cologne's history from the Roman times to the Middle Ages and up to modern times
- Hear exciting anecdotes and fascinating historical facts about Germany's oldest city
- Learn interesting facts about Cologne and its history from your tour guide
- See the Eigelsteintor, the northern old town, and the Rheinpark
- Enjoy the view of Cologne's skyline from the Zoobrücke
- Discover the Hohenzollern Bridge, the cathedral, the Cologne Philharmonic Hall, and Museum Ludwig
Explore Cologne on a route of approximately 15 kilometers and discover the most interesting places in the city along the way. Start at the Eigelsteintor, the medieval symbol of the northern old town, and ride past the Prussian Fort X and across the Zoobrücke. From here you can enjoy the fantastic views of Cologne’s skyline.
Ride to the green area of the city, the right bank of Rheinpark, which was voted Germany’s most beautiful park in 2007. From the bridgehead of the Hohenzollern Bridge you will see the famous photo scene with the cathedral, the Crane Houses, and the many small towers.
Stop on the historical steel bridge to see the love locks before heading to the Cologne Philharmonic Hall, Museum Ludwig, and the world-famous cathedral. Relax at one of the breweries before exploring the winding streets of Martinsviertel.
From here you'll cycle along the Rhine to Cologne’s newest and most exclusive area – the brand new Rheinauhafen. Its architectural highlights include the 3 Crane Houses, the Chocolate Museum, the Siebengebirgshaus, and the Wurstbude. Ride at a leisurely pace northward along the Rhine and admire the picturesque old town before returning to the starting point.
- Tour guide
- Bicycle rental
- Rain poncho
- Food and drink