Catania: Mount Etna Morning Jeep Tour
- Enjoy nature at 2,000 metres surrounded by the unique landscape of Mount Etna
- Explore an incredible lava flow cave
- Taste typical Sicilian products and local wines
- Discover Valle del Bove, the most important valley on the east slope of Etna
Different aspects of the volcano will be highlighted, such as its nature and resources, its amazing landscapes and the huge lava flows that have destroyed buildings and roads. You will be taken to a viewpoint to see the panoramic view of the Valle del Bove, the most important valley on the east slope of the volcano.
Then with a helmet and a flashlight, you’ll visit and explore a lava flow cave. Learn about its origin and the features inside from your guide. You’ll also have the chance to sample the wines, liqueurs, and honeys from this area. At the end of your tour you’ll be dropped back at your accommodation in Catania.
- Walking tour
- Multilingual tour guide
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Helmet and flashlight
- Tastings of local products
- Trekking shoes (upon request)