Bruges Full-Day Guided Tour from Brussels
- Discover the "Venice of the North" on a fully-guided tour of Bruges
- Walk by the side of canals in the historic UNESCO-listed heart
- Taste some of the famous chocolates of Bruges
- Marvel at the monuments of Castle Square and Market Square
- Go to tranquil city oases, such as the Minnewaterpark and Begijnhof
Upon arrival, see why the entire historic center of Bruges is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Go to the Lake of Love (Minnewaterpark) to see a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city. Marvel at the 13th-century Begijnhof, which is covered in a carpet of daffodils in the spring. Continue to the quiet, paved square of Walplein, and stroll down the narrow Stoofstraat.
See sights such as the 800-year-old St. John’s Hospital, and the imposing façade of the Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk). Learn the history of the opulent palace of Gruuthuse, and walk alongside the banks of the Dijver Canal.
Other highlights include the charming canal-side houses of the Rozenhoedkaai, the tiny square of the Huidenvettersplein (Tanners Square), and the site of the 1st count’s castle on Castle Square. Striking buildings on the square and nearby include the Basilica of the Holy Blood, City Hall, the Oude Griffie, the neighboring Market Square (Grote Markt), a handsome Belfry (Belfort) and the impressive tower of St. Salvator’s Cathedral.
Then, enjoy free time for lunch and to explore the city as you please. Taste some of the exclusive chocolates of Bruges and pop into some of the legendary lace shops. Transfer back to Brussels, with an approximate 18:00 arrival time.
- Round-trip bus transfers from Brussels (Brussels-Bruges-Brussels)
- Spanish-speaking guide
- City map and recommendations
- Discount card (discounts at restaurants, chocolate shops, museums etc.)
- Entrance tickets
- Since January 1, 2018, Bruges has a new regulation for the management of tourist visits. On certain occasions, the company must perform the service using radios with headphones. Due to the contamination that implies using disposable helmets, we ask our clients to contribute their own to avoid the problem and collaborate with the environment. For those customers who do not have their own, the company will make available disposable for only € 1.