From Brussels: Day Trip to Bruges by Train
- Discover one of Europe's most intact medieval cities on a day trip to Bruges
- Taste the famous chocolates of Bruges, or try some moules frites with a Belgian beer
- Marvel at the historic monuments of Market Square
- Enjoy a peaceful moment at the Benedictine convent of the Begijnhof
- Get some free time to shop for lace or find a nice spot for lunch
- See masterpieces of art at the Groeningemuseum
Visit the city's only working brewery at De Halve Maan and get the chance to look inside the Hans Memling museum at the 12th-century Hospital of St. John. See one of the tallest brickwork towers in the world at the Church of Our Lady, where Michelangelo’s statue of the Madonna with Child can be found in the transept. Get a feel for everyday life at the historic Vis Markt (Fish Market) and look at the beautiful guildhalls on Tanners’ Square.
Visit the Groeningemuseum and find one of Belgium's most famous Gothic buildings on the Markt (Market Square). Get 3 hours of free time to explore on your own. Take an optional canal cruise to appreciate the city from a different perspective before the train journey back to Brussels.
- Round-trip transportation by train (Brussels-Bruges-Brussels)
- Local guides
- Optional canal cruise