Brussels Chocolate Tasting Tour
- Discover the origins of chocolate in Belgium
- Visit the Royal Galleries Saint-Hubert, home to some of Brussels’ best chocolate shops
- Taste a variety of different Belgian chocolates and a famous Belgium waffle
- Meet chocolatiers in the Sainte-Catherine neighborhood
As you walk through the beautiful medieval centre of Brussels, you’ll gaze into shop windows stacked with pralines, truffles, ganache and chocolate bars. Stroll through some of Brussels’ most beautiful galleries, including the famous Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert. End the tour in the beautiful Sainte-Catherine neighborhood, where you’ll be able to taste a variety of the best Belgian chocolates Brussels has on offer.
Discover the secret to making delicious chocolate, learn how chocolate made its way to Belgium, and discover how it has grown to become synonymous with the country’s national identity.
- Tastings of a variety of different Belgian Chocolates
- A famous Belgium waffle
- 2-hour walking tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Chocolate tastings with infant tickets
Prepare for the activity
• Please keep in mind that the 'Infant' ticket option doesn't include chocolate tastings