Brisbane River: City Lights Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Admire stunning views of Brisbane by night and take awesome photos from the rooftop deck
- Feast on a spectacular seasonal buffet featuring over 20 dishes (including desserts) and seafood on Sundays
- Savor included drinks, from wines, selected beers, and Champagne, to a selection of spirits and soft drinks
- Enjoy the onboard music and entertainment throughout the cruise
- Meet the captain and steer the paddle wheeler from the Captain's Bridge
After boarding the vessel, you'll be taken to your allocated table. Once the sailing starts, the entertainment also begins and the buffet opens. Indulge — as many times as you like — in over 20 dishes, including local reef fish, 12-hour confit pork belly, slow-cooked Angus beef, pasta, gourmet salads, chocolate fondant, cheesecake, and more.
A wide range of drinks — Australian wines, selected beers, Champagne, vodka, whiskey, gin, rum, bourbon, soft drinks, juice, tea, and coffee — is also included. If you prefer, try one of the fabulous onboard cocktails for only $10 AUD.
The Sunday night dinner cruise includes over 24 dishes, including local spanner crab, local chilled prawns, mussels, calamari, octopus, fish, Australian beef, chicken, and more.
- Full Brisbane River cruise
- Private table
- Access to all decks
- Full seasonal buffet with desserts
- Australian wines, selected beers, Champagne, vodka, whiskey, gin, rum, bourbon, soft drinks, juice, tea, and coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
When you arrive at 45 Eagle Steet, walk through the center towards the water and you will see the vessels. It is a 1-minute walk from the main street. Please check-in at the office located directly in front of the vessels to receive your boarding pass. Please present confirmation of your booking and arrive at least 30 minutes before the cruise departs for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please present confirmation of your booking