Essential Brisbane: City Walking Tour
- Venture on a 3-hour walking tour of beautiful Brisbane
- Hear insider tips from your local, knowledgeable guide
- See King George Square, the famous Story Bridge, Eagle Street Pier eateries and the City Hall Clock Tower
- Visit the oldest church in Queensland
- Learn about the best city bars, cafes and restaurants, and discover lots of hidden secrets along the way
See King George Square, the Story Bridge, the City Botanic Gardens, the oldest church in Queensland, Eagle Street Pier, the City Hall Clock Tower and lots of hidden secrets along the way. Your local tour guide will even point out the best bars, cafes and restaurants.
As it is a small group tour you'll get to meet everyone and feel really welcome. The tour is based on the best aspects of travel and includes a balance of interesting sites, recommendations of the best and newest places to eat and drink, a few laughs and a bit of exercise.
- Local, knowledgeable and experienced tour guide
- Visit to King George Square, Eagle Street Pier, City Hall Clock Tower, the City Botanic Gardens and more
- Free wifi while on tour
Prepare for the activity
Directly outside the Visitor Information Centre, 169 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia. As you look into the visitor information center there will be a planter box on your left. Your guide will meet you there.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is recommended you bring a hat, sunglasses, camera and bottle of water