Birmingham: Legoland Discovery Centre Entrance Ticket
- Learn building tips from the Master Model Builder workshops
- Enjoy the Merlin’s Apprentice ride and LEGO® City: Forest Pursuit Driving School
- Enjoy a day out perfect for children aged between 2 and 10 years old
See the spectacular Miniland, full of Birmingham's most famous landmarks entirely re-created in Lego. Explore and play in the interactive version of the city and recognize the local Birmingham landmarks built from more than 1.5 million bricks.
The attraction will also have a Lego store - the only within the city - that can be visited at the end of your trip or on any day to simply purchase your favorite Lego sets. Come along to the creative workshops taking place throughout the day and hosted by our Master Model builder to really improve your Lego building skills.
- Entrance to Legoland® Discovery Centre Birmingham
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Last entrance is 2 hours prior to closure
• Legoland Discovery Centre stocks deliciously fresh foods and snacks, as well as beverages and ice-cold fizzy pop in the Coffee Shop
• While the centre is wheelchair accessible, the rides are not
• Children under 3 can visit for free