Berlin Olympic Stadium Self-Guided Tour with free Audioguide
- Explore the public areas of the Olympic stadium and Olympiapark
- Visit the DFB Cup Walk of Fame
- Follow the tracks of German sports and architectural history
Go on a journey through the history of the grounds in 75 or 100 minutes - with mobile devices from Samsung incl. headphones. Get a free multimedia guide (in German, English, French, Spanish and Italian) as you tour the stadium. Additional documentary boards are found throughout the area.
Take a look inside the sports arena that boasts a football field, athletics tracks and the fire bowl. Marvel at the glass ceiling which seems to hover over the 74,475 seats.
- Entrance ticket for the Olympic Stadium and Olympiapark
- Documentary film (in the visitors' center)
- Multimedia guide
- Access to non-public areas, VIP areas, players' cabins, warm-up hall
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags