Berlin Reichstag and Glass Dome Private Tour
- Enjoy a private tour of Berlin's parliamentary quarter in your language
- Visit the glass dome at the top of the Reichstag building
- See the Brandenburg Gate and other Berlin landmarks from a different perspective
Learn interesting facts behind the historic edifice of the Reichstag building, now transformed with an iconic glass dome. Enjoy stunning views from the roof of the building where parliament sits and the government has its offices.
See landmark attractions, such as Berlin Cathedral, Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate from a completely different perspective. Look out too for the TV Tower and iconic ruins of Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
- Private guide who speaks your preferred language (indicated upon booking)
- Registration at the German Bundestag
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the entrance to the Akademie der Künste (Academy of Arts), Pariser Platz 4, 10117 Berlin. The building is located right next to the Hotel Adlon at the Brandenburg Gate and is the only building in the area with a glass façade. In clear weather, meet outside the entrance, otherwise meet inside in the entrance area. The guide will be holding a sign that reads "Stadtführung Reichstag Glaskuppel" (Reichstag Glass Dome Tour). Brandenburger Tor S-Bahn station can be reached by public transport: U-Bahn U55 / S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 and bus line 100Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Optional for German-speaking groups only: an informational talk in the plenary hall of the Bundestag can be arranged on request. These sessions are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and have to be requested at least 5 days in advance. Please note that the talks are in German only. Translations are not possible