Berlin: Skip-the-Line Access to Gemäldegalerie Art Museum
- Enjoy an exciting museum visit, and explore the fascinating collection of Berlin's Gemäldegalerie
- Admire the countless masterpieces by famous artists and see paintings by Dürer, Raffael and Rubens
- Walk through the different exhibitions, and follow the development of art history over the centuries
- Explore the special exhibition Mantegna and Bellini - Masters of the Renaissance
- Save time by skipping the line; scan your ticket directly at the entrance to the exhibition
Study mainly German and Italian paintings from the 13th to the 16th, and the Dutch paintings from the 15th to the 17th century. Admire the Gemäldegalerie's interesting new building in an austere Prussian style, and stroll through the simple structure, with its rooms grouped around a bright foyer.
From the large Wandelhalle, a place of peace and reflection with a fountain installation by Walter De Maria, you will always be able to return back to the exhibition rooms.
Explore the current special exhibition Mantegna and Bellini - Masters of the Renaissance with more than 100 works by Andrea Mantegna (ca. 1431–1506) and Giovanni Bellini (ca. 1435–1516) on display.
- Skip-the-line admission to the museum
- Audio guide
Prepare for the activity
The museum is located inside the Gemäldegalerie Matthäikirchplatz, 10785 Berlin. Once you are inside the museum, go straight to the entrance to the exhibition where the staff will scan your voucher. There is no need to wait in the queue or at the ticket counter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The museum is only partially wheelchair accessible