Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Icebar Ticket Combo
- Explore Berlin at your own pace on a double-decker bus
- Hop on and hop off as much as you like
- Stop at all the must-see attractions such as Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Deutscher Dom
- Experience the cool atmosphere of the Angiyok Icebar Berlin
- Drink from glasses and admire sculptures carved out of ice
Board the bus at the starting location, and once you see something interesting, hop off and explore — from the Brandenburg Gate to Potsdamer Platz, the Berlin Zoo to the Reichstag. Onboard, you’ll get audio commentary in multiple languages so you can learn about everything you see along the way.
The nearest stop for the Icebar Berlin is Rotes Rathaus/Alexanderplatz. From there, you can walk to the ice bar, where upon arrival, you’ll receive 3 free tokens: 1 gold and 2 silver. First, you’ll enter the lounge with normal room temperatures. Exchange your gold token for a beer, wine, freshly made cocktail, or non-alcoholic beverage.
After a welcome drink in the lounge, don the provided warm coat and gloves to enter the negative 10-degree Celsius ice bar. Exchange your two silver tokens for beer, liquor shots, or orange juice. Enjoy the ambient light and ice sculptures and see how long you can stand the arctic temperatures.
- Fast-track time-slot ticket to the Berlin Icebar
- Hop-on hop-off ticket valid for 24 hours
- Audio guide in 15 languages on the bus
- City map with the hop-on-hop-off route and stops
- Freshly made welcome cocktail or drink in ice bar lounge
- 2 free drinks in ice bar, served in a glass made of ice
- Jacket and gloves in the ice bar
Prepare for the activity
The first bus stop is located at Kurfürstendamm 238. With departures every 10–15 minutes, you can hop on and off as you please at any of the 18 stops. The nearest stop for the Icebar is stop number 8, Rotes Rathaus/Alexanderplatz (Spandauer Str / Rathausstraße). From there it's located within 450 meters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• With departures every 10-15 minutes, you can hop on and off as you please at any of the 18 stops
• Last admission at the ice bar is 1 hour before closing time
• Visitors under 18 are not allowed in the ice bar
• Management reserves the right to refuse entrance if guests are intoxicated, underage, or unable to prove their age
• Valid ID may be required