Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat City Tour
- Enjoy the freedom to hop-on and hop-off the bus and boat at any time
- Combine two modes of transport to explore the city
- Escape the busy public transport system
- Explore the city and its landmarks from the comfort of a bus or boat
Combine two modes of transport to explore the sights of Berlin including the Brandenburg Gate, Charlottenburg Palace, Mall of Berlin, and the Berlin Wall Memorial.
From the comfort of your seat, admire the city’s most iconic landmarks, and avoid the hassle of getting around Berlin on your own. The pass is valid for 24 or 48 hours depending on which service you book, and is valid on the yellow and purple bus line, as well as the blue, red, orange and yellow boat line.
- Ear-phones for commentary on board the bus, available in 20 languages
- Free WiFi on board the bus
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Redemption of the vouchers is possible directly upon access to the buses, via ticket sales guides at every stop of the tour, as well as at main departure points Kurfürstendamm 216/corner Fasanenstr., 10719 Berlin or Alexanderplatz/Park Inn HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• Hop-on hop-off service on up to 4 boat routes
• You can board the boat from Potsdamer Platz or Friedrichstr/Reichstagsufer