Berlin: Berlin Wall's Greatest Escapes Exploration Game Tour
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Hear the story of Brandenburg Gate, as well as other fun tales
- Walk along the Berlin wall, and see Checkpoint Charlie
- Discover both popular and less well-known places in Berlin
- Enjoy the ability to play in English, Spanish, or German
Download Questo, the gamified travel app, onto your smartphone, and begin your exciting exploration game. Play the role of a person needing to escape East Berlin in 1984, and see if you can do it.
Solve a clue to reveal exact directions to your next stop on the tour, without the need of a map, GPS, or a physical guide. Each solution unlocks an interesting story, and reveals Berlin's secrets.
Complete the tour at your own pace as there's no time limit, though around two hours is normally enough. Pause the game at any time, and restart whenever you want from the last place you visited.
After purchasing the quest, an access code will be delivered to your email, which can then be used in the downloadable app. Once you have downloaded the app, simply head to the starting point at Potsdamer Platz whenever you choose, and begin your adventure!
- 24/7 customer support
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Go to Potsdamer Platz • Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store • Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the gameOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• This is a self-guided game type tour
• You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin or the game will not start
• The quest is available in English, Spanish, and German
• The exploration game can be played anytime between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by e-mail after the purchase)