Berlin: Craft Beer and Brewing Discovery Tour
- Experience Berlin's nightlife with an expert local guide
- Explore Berlin's brewing history from the Middle Ages to the craft beer revolution
- Visit 3 brewpubs or beer bars and taste great local beers
Berlin has a long brewing history, but most of the city's traditional breweries and bars disappeared following WWII and the city’s division during the Cold War. In more recent times, new breweries and brewpubs have popped up, and many are reinventing traditional beer styles, coming up with new varieties, and putting Berlin back on the global beer map.
On this tour, you’ll dig into Berlin’s beer history from the Middle Ages all the way to the revival that is happening today, tasting beers and learning about how beer is made.
You’ll visit 3 local craft beer bars and/or craft microbreweries, tasting samples of beers at each venue. The tour heads to a different part of the city each night, showing you the best of what Berlin’s breweries have to offer.
- Expert beer guide
- At least 5 types of German craft beer (0,9 liter of beer per person)
- Public transport tickets (a day ticket will cost you €7)
- Extra food or drinks
Prepare for the activity
This tour will start at Rosenthaler Platz in front of the Back Factory. Exact address: Weinbergsweg 27, 10119 Berlin in front of the large bakery Back Factory by the tram stop of the M1 line. It is on the corner of the streets Weinbergsweg and Torstraße.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that you will require a day ticket for public transport (zone AB), as this tour covers 3 different local craft beer bars within the city
• Above 18s only
• Spaces are very limited, so please reserve your spot in advance
• Food/snacks are available for purchase during the tour