Berlin Segway Tour
- Zip through Berlin on a fun Segway
- See one of the last remnants of the Berlin Wall
- Glide through Germany’s most famous monument, the Brandenburg Gate
- Hear about the final days of the Nazis at Hitler’s bunker
- Visit the Reichstag, Germany's beautifully restored parliament
- Discover Potsdamer Platz, the "new downtown" of Berlin
- Go to the open-air museum in the former HQ of the Nazi Gestapo and SS, Nazi Topography of Terror
- See the landmark that best symbolizes the Cold War, Checkpoint Charlie
In 3 hours, you will see all the main sights, stopping every few hundred meters to soak them in, hear fascinating anecdotes, take pictures, and discuss Berlin’s brilliant history. Your native English-speaking guide will also explain present-day facts and lifestyle facets, answering questions you may have.
Stop at the Berlin Wall, wander through Checkpoint Charlie, and stand in the death strip under a watchtower. Learn why the Berlin Wall was built, what led to its fall, and how Berlin has come to terms with its past. Stand on top of Hitler’s bunker, where years earlier the Nazis had their famous book-burning. See the Reichstag, and grasp how its fateful burning led to Hitler’s rise to power.
Learn how the mighty Prussians molded Berlin into a European power. And glide through the Brandenburg Gate, over Museum Island, and across the Gendarmenmarkt, turning heads as you tour the city on a very futuristic mode of transport.
- Optional gratuities
- Children under 14 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the City Segway Tours shop, under the giant TV Tower at Alexanderplatz. If you're facing the main entrance of the TV Tower, the shop is around the right-hand corner, behind the City Bistro Restaurant. Your guide will be waiting for you there with the Segways.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
• All participants must be 16 years of age or older and possess at least a moped or car driving license. For your riding safety, guests must weigh at least 100 pounds, and not in excess of 260 pounds. Finally, due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.