Berlin: Historical Beer Tasting Tour
- Discover the history of German beer
- Taste your way through Berlin's modern beer scene
- Learn about brewing from an experienced guide
You will travel to different districts within the city, learning about the history of the local areas as well as the country, which shapes how and what you drink in the present day. You will visit a total of three different locations, usually pairing local breweries with beer bars.
Come along if you are looking to uncover the past and the present of beer and Berlin, all with a drink (or two) in hand.
- Beer at 3 different locations
- The history of beer in Germany
- Information about what's happening in Berlin's beer scene
- Train ticket (it may be required on some dates)
- Children under 16 years
Prepare for the activity
The World Clock, ‘Die Weltzeituhr’, just North-East of Alexander Platz Station. Specifically, I'll be standing right under where it says 'Melbourne', so walk around the clock and look for that city! - [Google Maps](https://goo.gl/maps/KGZ2csoBowq)Open in Google Maps ⟶