Bath: City Boat Trip and Walking Tour
- Get a unique perspective of this World Heritage city from the river and on foot
- Delight in an 80-minute, small-group tour that is perfect for families
- Gain an overview of the city's rich history and attractions
- Keep the children entertained with a kid's quiz
Meet at Bath Quays on the riverside in central Bath. Be greeted by your skipper and guide to start your unique land and water tour. Begin with a river cruise along the Avon River, taking in sights such as the Half Penny Bridge, St. John's Church, Bath Abbey, Parade Gardens, Pulteney Bridge, the Weir, and the Mill.
Once back at the mooring, take a short 50-minute walking tour with a crew member. Get an overview of Bath's rich history and learn how to orientate yourself within the city. The tour includes the main sights of the Roman Baths, The Abbey, Guildhall, the Ancient City Wall, the Theatre Royal, and Queens Square.
Though there won't be time to enter the sights, you will be able to explore these on your own at the tour's conclusion. The tour includes a kid's quiz to help keep them interested on the walking tour.
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees to any attractions
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts at Bath Quays Waterside. Avon Street carpark (BA1 1UF) is next to the departure point. Look out for the River Adventures sign near to the waterfront as you enter Bath Quays Waterside from the direction of the bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶