Barossa Valley: 5-Hour Vineyard 4WD Tour and Lunch with Wine
Pickup includedPick up is available from accommodation within the Barossa Valley upon request, subject to availability.
- Taste five single vineyard wines in the vineyard where they are produced
- Venture off-road in a luxury 4WD vehicle
- Visit the Holy Grail vineyard with the best views in the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy lunch in a private tasting room, part of the heritage-listed house "The Bakehouse"
Depart at 9:30 AM and venture through the picturesque back-roads in a luxury 4DW vehicle. Dress the part of a winemaker in a pair of leather boots and a branded cap and jacket. Taste five outstanding single vineyard shiraz directly amongst the vines from which the grapes are sourced.
Be captivated by some of the most breathtaking and exclusive vistas in the Barossa, including Yacca Block and the crowning glory atop the Holy Grail vineyard. Unwind as you re-taste each single vineyard wine on the outdoor terrace. Visit the Two Hands winery to learn about their winemaking and classification process before tasting some of the exciting new wines still in the barrels.
Indulge in a delicious long lunch with a choice of menu. Savor the best that Two Hands Wines has to offer with a tasting of their extraordinary flagship series wines during lunch. These wines showcase the quintessential philosophy and ideals of the local cellar door. Laze away the afternoon in the beautifully restored stone bakehouse or on the outdoor terrace.
- Personal vineyard guide at 5 single vineyard sites
- Wine tasting
- Lunch at a tasting room
- Appropriate footwear, coats, and hats in case of inclement weather
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Children over 13 years old can be accommodated under agreed circumstances
• Please advise us of any dietary requirements
• You need to be in good health and be physically able to engage in the activity
• If you book this experience within 7 days of the tour please call the customer service team to confirm availability