Barossa Valley: 3 Hour Vineyard 4WD Tour with Wine
- Taste five single vineyard wines in the vineyard where they are produced
- Venture off-road in a luxury 4WD vehicle
- Visit the Holy Grail vineyard with the best views in the Barossa Valley
- Indulge in a winery tour culminating in a tasting from the barrel
Depart at 9:30 AM from Cellar Door and venture through the picturesque back-roads in a luxury 4WD vehicle. Dress the part of a winemaker in a pair of leather boots and a branded cap and jacket. Taste five outstanding single vineyard shiraz directly amongst the vines from which the grapes are sourced.
Be captivated by some of the most breathtaking and exclusive vistas in the Barossa, including Yacca Block and the crowning glory atop the Holy Grail vineyard. Unwind as you re-taste each single vineyard wine back at Cellar Door. Visit the Two Hands winery to learn about their winemaking and classification process before tasting some of the exciting new wines still in the barrels.
- Transportation in a 4WD vehicle
- Winery tour and barrel tasting
- Appropriate footwear, coats, and hats in case of inclement weather
Prepare for the activity
Two Hands Wines Cellar Door in the Barossa Valley at 273 Neldner Road, Marananga, SA 5355. It is recommended to drive or take a taxi because it is not easily accessible via public transport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children over 13 years old can be accommodated under agreed circumstances
• Please advise us of any dietary requirements
• You need to be in good health and be physically able to engage in the activity