Barcelona: Walking Tour, Old Town, Port and Sailboat Cruise
- Explore the historic heart of Barcelona with an expert guide
- Admire Barcelona from the sea on an hour-long sailboat cruise from the historic harbor with complimentary drink
- Learn the history of Barcelona beyond Gaudí - this ancient city has so many incredible stories to tell
Your guide will lead you into the narrow side-streets of the city, on a tour of of the historic center. Along the way, explore the old Jewish Ghetto and get some architectural history.
Your final stop is Barcelona’s historic port, where you’ll learn about the city’s ancient connection to the sea, see a modern sculpture by Roy Lichtenstein, and hop aboard an 85-foot sailboat for an hour-long cruise up the coast where you’ll bask in beautiful views of land and sea as you enjoy a complimentary drink.
For travelers visiting Barcelona for the first time, this tour, with its passionate local guide and small group of 15 people or fewer, is the perfect way to familiarize yourself with the city and develop the sort of local knowledge that will set you up for the rest of your stay. There is no easier, or more enjoyable way to begin your vacation in Barcelona.
- Expert, local tour guide
- 1-hour cruise with complimentary drink
- Small groups of 15 people
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
• If the weather is stormy the boat will not leave its mooring
• Unfortunately guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour
• Comfortable walking shoes recommended