Barcelona Egyptian Museum Tickets
- Discover one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and artifacts from Ancient Egypt
- See ancient sarcophagi, mummies, jewels, and more
- Learn about everyday life and the prevailing customs of the Pharaohs
- Take a themed guided tour to taste the food of the Ancient Egyptians
Structured around 10 main topics, the 2,000-square-meters of gallery space showcase almost 1,000 relics, including sarcophagi, mummies, jewelry and amulets, each providing a greater knowledge of everyday life and the prevailing customs of the Pharaohs.
You can join a guided tour of the collections, led by an Egyptologist, to get a more detailed understanding of the ancient civilization. In addition to the permanent and temporary exhibitions, other activities explore the collections in an entertaining way, such as a night-time guided tour when actors re-enact Egyptian scenes, and a guided tour that centers on Egyptian cuisine, when you can taste products that formed part of the Ancient Egyptians diet.
- Full-day entrance ticket to the Egyptian Museum
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that from 8 January to 21 June, and 12 September to 30 November, the museum is closed from 14:00-16:00
• The museum is closed on 1 January, 25 December and 26 December
• The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility
• Guided tours, a café, bookshop, shop and library are all available at the museum