Modernism & Sagrada Familia w/ Tower Access Walking Tour
- Discover Gaudí’s life and work with a Sagrada Familia guided tour with tower access
- Visit Casa Batlló, Casa Asia, Casa Amatller, Casa Comalat, Passeig de Gràcia and the Eixample district
- Learn about the Catalan Renaissance and the stars of Modernism
This walking tour will explore the beautiful architectural heritage and discover how Gaudí was inspired by different aspects of life, such as nature, to create this style of architecture unique in the world. The tour will also include free time for you to have some lunch and your guide will recommend some great places for you, touristy or local.
In addition, discover and have access to the unfinished masterpiece of Sagrada Família, one of the most emblematic and most visited monuments of Barcelona. This unique building is a bridge between the twin historic highlights of Catalan culture: the medieval merchant city and the 19th-century industrial metropolis. It combines tremendous views over the city Gaudí loved with fascinating insights into his creative mind. Finally, access the tower and enjoy the panoramic views of the incredible city of Barcelona.
- Official tour guide
- Walking tour
- Monuments surrounding area
- Sagrada Familia & Tower Access ticket
- Tour only in English
- Tickets not described in the inclusion point
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
Prepare for the activity
• The Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church. Discreet clothing is mandatory. Access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements
• For safety reasons, children younger than 6 cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers
• Please note that to go up the tower, you will use an elevator but to go down, you will need to use the stairs
• The lifts in the towers will be closed during adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/ or rain
• The meeting point of the Sagrada Familia tour at 2:15PM is in the metro station at the intersection of Carrer Marina and Carrer Mallorca, Barcelona. Just look the white umbrella with the name IBE Tours.