Explore Colònia Güell, an old industrial colony complete with a church designed by Antoni Gaudi, Barcelona's favorite architect. Enjoy a traditional tapas lunch paired with delicious cavas in a boutique winery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Learn about Catalan Art Nouveau while visiting the Colony Güell
- Discover everything about cava, the Catalan sparkling wine
- Explore a boutique, family-run winery and hear about its history of wine production
- Health insurance for every passenger
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entry and guided tours of Colònia Güell and Gaudí’s Crypt
- Glass of cava and a snack in Colònia Güell
- Guided visit of the boutique cava cellar
- Three cava tastings and a Spanish tapas lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour is led exclusively in English.
- Late-shows or no-shows will not be granted a refund.
- Group size is maximum 16 people. The local partner reserves the right to extend the group size to 18.
- Transportation will be shared with other groups.
- The local partner can accommodate any dietary restrictions.