Barcelona: Spanish Tapas Class and Local Market Tour
- Learn how to make a variety of meat and seafood tapas dishes
- Enjoy a local market tour and taste traditional Spanish delicacies while you select the cooking ingredients
- Taste the flavors of the region with the freshest ingredients
- Meet new people and get to know the locals
- Make traditional Sangria and caramelize the sugar on top of your dessert
Join your guide as you wander through a local market, meeting vendors and learning about the local delicacies and flavors of Barcelona. Get a feel for the neighborhood and the hustle and bustle of market life, smelling and tasting the fresh produce that you’ll be cooking with in the kitchen.
Back at the professional kitchen, it’s time to start cooking and learn how to prepare a variety of Spanish tapas for all to enjoy. Everyone participates in the class, which also includes authentic sangria, and the classic dessert, Cream Catalana.
- Local market tour
- Spanish tapas class
- Authentic sangria
- Crema Catalana dessert
Prepare for the activity
You will meet your chef at the main entrance to the market (Mercat Del Ninot) at the main entrance to the market on Mallorca Street. It is easy to find as the name of the market is above the door. As well, there is a wooden stature located well above the door. Your chef Guide will meet you there and will be holding a woven shopping basket.Open in Google Maps ⟶