Barcelona: Sagrada Familia Tour with Language Options
- Marvel at la Sagrada Familia – Gaudi's almost finished masterpiece
- Skip the long lines and walk straight past the long lines of tourists
- Learn about the Sant Pau modernism building (ticket is not included)
Learn all about the secret messages hidden in the façades of the Sagrada Família from your local guide. Walk around the temple and read all the sculpture work and look up at the sky and see how the new towers raise. Finally, and most importantly: get inside and discover a church like nothing you’ve seen before.
The tour ends at Sagrada Familia. Once inside, you can select the language of your audio guide and stay for as long as you please. After your tour, unravel the history of Sant Pau, a hidden gem just 5 minutes away from the church.
- Tour guide
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to the towers
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the entrance of Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, just outside the fence, Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, 08025 Barcelona, Spain. Your guide will be wearing a blue cap.Open in Google Maps ⟶