Barcelona: Private Tour in an Eco-Friendly Buggy
- Explore the city of Barcelona on an eco-friendly buggy
- Admire panoramic views of the city from the observation deck
- Visit the stunning National Palace
- Enjoy a walk in the Gothic Quarter in the Old Town
Discover the picturesque alleyways and fascinating architecture in the Gothic Quarter, and learn about the rich history of this part of the city. Admire the city’s old port and Barceloneta beach and explore the Montuic mountain. There’s plenty to explore in this culturally vibrant city including the famous Gaudi, and the Passeig de Gracia. Then, visit the Barcelona’s National Palace, and enjoy a tour of the inside to marvel at the stunning interior.
Throughout the day your guide will take you to some of the city’s best kept secrets, including a rooftop with stunning panoramic views of Barcelona, as well as a trip to the best roasting house in the city for a refreshing cup of coffee.
- Car rental
- Entrance fee to the observation deck
- Parking in the Gothic Quarter
- Entrance fee for the National Palace
- Gratuities are not included, it is recommend to tip the guide 15-20% at the end of the tour
Prepare for the activity
The World Trade Center is the big round building near the middle station of the harbour cable car. On the front side there is the entrance of the Gran Hotal Marina. At the entrance of the hotel is the meeting point - Moll de Barcelona, 1, 08039 Barcelona, SpanienOpen in Google Maps ⟶