Barcelona Hop-On Hop-Off & F.C. Barcelona Camp Nou Tour
- Visit Barcelona highlights such as Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló at your own pace
- Hop on and off as many times you want
- Show your footballer spirit in the F.C. Barcelona stadium
There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 5 and 20 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja del Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista St. Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
West/ Orange Route:
Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born- Ciutadella-zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Plaça Catalunya.
The Camp Nou Experience F.C. Barcelona Museum & tour begins on the first floor of the museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. Visitors can visit the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space.
- 1 or 2-day tickets for Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour
- Transport by open top double-decker, air-conditioned coach and electric roof in the event of rain
- Audio guides in 15 languages
- One entrance ticket for F.C. Barcelona Camp Nou Museum and Tour
- Audio guide at F.C. Barcelona Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Before going to the bus and to the stadium, you must exchange your vouchers & collect the entrance tickets for the hop-on hop-off tour and Camp Nou Experience at the local operator's office at Balmes 5, Barcelona. You cannot attend the tours without the exchanged tickets. For Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour: you can start at any of the stops of the routes, after you exchanged your voucher for a ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour based on match schedule, training sessions or special events Please check before your visit
• Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The tour is closed all day. The museum will close 3 hours before the match and will re-open 90 minutes before the start of the match
• Champions League match days: The tour is closed all day. You can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00 PM. The day before, the tour route will be modified with access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the museum
• Your ticket is valid from 10 AM to 6:30 PM, except on the dates mentioned above
• The frequency of the service varies depending on the season
• Itinerary is subject to change due to events in the city or other unforeseen circumstances