Barcelona: Flamenco Show & Iberia Dinner at Tablao de Carmen
- Learn about Flamenco at the Poble Espanyol a top historic site in Montjuic
- Sit down for a delicious Iberrian 4-course meal
- Discover the passion of flamenco song and dance
Sit down for a full Iberian 4-course dinner. As you eat, you will be treated to a spectacular flamenco performance. Experience the passion of flamenco dance. The musicians and dancers are a mix of professional and up-and-coming artists. As apart of the flamenco tradition experienced artists will help younger ones in their journey.
• Starter: large Olives, Iberian ham, small house croquettes
• First course: chef's soup or Tudela lettuce wedge salad
• Main course: hake in marinara sauce and slice baked potatoes or roast beef and French-style mashed potatoes
• Dessert: Catalan crème brulée or creamy chocolate with salt and olive oil
• Drinks: Water, wine, sangria, coffee or tea.
- Genuine flamenco show
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village) after 4 pm
- Dinner and drinks (sangria or house wine and coffee included)
Prepare for the activity
Tablao de Carmen (Avenida Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13 Poble Espanyol, 08038 Barcelona, Espagne) • The Tablao de Carmen is located inside the Poble Espanyol. In the main entrance (the two towered gate located in Avenida Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13) they will inform you how to reach the Tablao de Carmen. • Walking instructions from Main Square Plaza España: 1. Look for the top of mountain (with the big museum MNAC) 2. Go through the two big red towers (framing Avenida Maria Cristina). 3. Keep walking until you reach the steps at the bottom of the fountains. 4. Turn right at the T-junction (in the Avenida Ferrer i Guardia). 5. Stay on this main road walking up the hill through the green area for no more than 8 minutes 6. You'll see the big tower gates entrance of the Spanish Village on your left.Open in Google Maps ⟶