Barcelona: Faces of the City Bike Tour
- Explore the city by bike and avoid busy public transport
- Learn about the various faces of Barcelona while cruising through different neighbourhoods of this bustling Mediterranean city
- Discover the Old Town and the Art Nouveau district
- Admire the city's medieval squares, tree-lined alleys and lush parks
- Ride your bike on the sea promenade, enjoy the sunshine and the warm breeze of the Mediterranean sea
Glide around the streets of this urban jungle and marvel at the beauty of its many luscious parks. Then enjoy a ride along the beach and soak up the sunshine while immersed in the peaceful ambiance of the seaside. Feel the fresh breeze on your face as you ride along the beachfront, and admire the locals and tourists going about their day.
Pass by the Olympic village next and see some of Barcelona’s most iconic urban art installations. There’s also the opportunity to marvel at a few of Gaudi’s lesser known works too. Finally, cycle through the wide tree-lined avenues of the breathtakingly beautiful Art Nouveau district and marvel at its famous palaces, before discovering the hidden gems of the Raval Quarter.
- A bicycle
- A helmet
- A bottle of water
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
La Rambla, 34, 08002 Barcelona, Spanien - Ramblas 34, Denkmal Frederic Soler, U-Bahnstation Liceu oder Drassanes , Grüne Linie Ramblas 34, Denkmal Frederic Soler, U-Bahnstation Liceu oder Drassanes , Grüne LinieOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes