Barcelona: Authentic Spanish Paella Class
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class
- Use only the freshest, high-quality ingredients
- Love cooking in a professional kitchen and classicly decorated dining room
- Make both traditional sangria and non-alchoholic sangria
- Carmelize the sugar on top of your Crema Catalana dessert
You will start your tour by meeting your friendly chef and guide at the location of the cooking class. After a short meet and greet, you will then put on your apron and begin to learn about Spain's most famous dish.
This tour is your chance to learn how to make paella the right way. Your chef and guide will let you do everything, teaching you hands-on how to make sure it turns out perfectly. This activity is great for families and friendship circles, as everyone really has an opportunity to participate in the experience.
- Spanish Seafood Paella cooking class
- Authentic sangria (non-alchoholic option for kids)
- Tasty Crema Catalana for dessert
Prepare for the activity
Your Chef will be waiting for you in front of the address given for the meeting point and will be wearing a chefs jacket. The meetup location is directly next to a restaurant called Ikatz located at the same address (C/ consell de cent 255)Open in Google Maps ⟶