Barcelona: Food and History Tour
- Visit some of Barcelona's best historical sights
- Sample traditional food and drinks at some hidden taverns and restaurants of the Gothic neighborhood
- Travel back in time through the medieval winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- Immerse yourself in one of the best and oldest markets in all Europe
No trip is complete in Barcelona until it includes a visit to the world-renowned Boqueria Market. Explore the colorful stalls filled with all kinds of food and amazing flavors and aromas. Follow your foodie guide through the narrow aisles, and explore before you get to taste some cured meats, locally made cheeses and a few more bites!
This experience is the best of both worlds, all rolled into one amazing tour. Immerse yourself in the medieval streets and alleyways of the Old Roman City of Barcino, nowadays Barcelona, while having a true taste of its food and drinks at selected bars you will remember long after your trip is over!
- 18-20 historical sites and point of interest
- 7-8 tapas
- 3-4 drinks
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Hard Rock Cafe, just across the street from Plaça de Catalunya, where your guide will be holding an 'eye on food tour' sign and a badge with his name on it. Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• If you enjoy your tour and feel that you receive a great service from your guide, it is customary and much appreciated to leave a tip at the end of the tour; the standard gratuity in the tour industry is 10-15%