Lake Batur: Kayak and Natural Hot Spring Experience
Pickup optionalFrom your hotel in Seminyak, Kuta, Ubud, or Kintamani.
- Paddle across the biggest lake in Bali by kayak
- See local fisherman and admire panoramic views of Mount Batur
- Take a soak in a geothermal hot spring to ease your sore muscles
As you begin to explore the beautiful Lake Batur, enjoy the feeling and freedom of being in a giant volcanic crater. This activity is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Mount Abang and a panoramic view of Mount Batur in front you as well the sight of locals fishing.
After the activity, take a relaxing dip in a geothermal pool to ease your sore muscles. Upon arrival at the pool, you will be greeted and given amenities such as towel, shampoo, soap, and a locker key. Enjoy soaking, swimming, and splashing around in the warm waters surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- Entrance ticket
- Life jacket
- Mineral water
- Optional hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring & Camping Resort, Jalan Puri Bening, Toya Bungkah, Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia (80652). Please look for the the place with a purple flag or purple elephant icon.Open in Google Maps ⟶